Sunday, October 19, 2008

Logo Assignment

My company does designs for magazine covers, big board room company's, a variety of signs, and advertisement flyers. My company's style is realistic with a hint of a cartoony aspect. My company has this style because I want customers to get a feel of what we do before they even talk to us.
I made the design choices that I did for this logo because they looked the best. I think the colour i chose works well because gorillas are like the king of the rainforest which is why I chose purple which represents royalty. I think my gorilla has a pear shape. It isn't very distinctive but it is there. The lines on the logo are all curving but that is because there is no such thing as a perfectly staight line in nature. I chose a gorilla as my logo because gorilla's are smart, bold, and powerful. The reason I thought a gorilla would be a good choice is because those three attributesthat represent a gorilla would also be great for a company.

No comments: